Sunday, August 3, 2008

DONE!

I didn't get Breaking Dawn until Saturday....my daughter had our copy....but I couldn't stand it, so I ran to Wal-Mart and picked up another one. Though I got started later than my 15 year old, I finished before her!

It was fantastic! I'm not giving anything away and I'm glad Meyer kept things moving so that several things could have played out in the end. I was never sure of the ending until I got there. Definitely the BEST series I've ever read!

I just hope she publishes Edward's view before we all go into withdrawal again! I'm sure I'll read anything she decides to write....now we just have to wait for the MOVIE!

2 comments:

mmw said...

was it really good? the reviews i've read sound like it takes some weird turns.

Librarianmarn said...

I enjoyed it, greatly! It did have some twists, but I liked them!