Thursday, November 8, 2007

Is it too early?


I was listening to a favorite radio station yesterday, and at 12:30 p.m. they became an all Christmas music station. They said they would play Christmas music all the time from yesterday through Christmas Day.

Personally, I LOVE Christmas music, was even thinking about putting my cds back in my car to listen to when no one was around, but is it too early for a radio station to start playing it? It's the first week of November. We haven't even had Thanksgiving yet.

I'll confess that I'm one of those that complains about the Christmas decorations in the stores before Halloween is done, so I don't know the answer. BUT, secretly, I'm tickled to have my Christmas music on my drive to work every day!

2 comments:

dustyshelf said...

I love the Christmas music, too. At least you can get your fill in the car without family complaining of overkill the way mine does. It's only once a year, right? Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I too LOVE the Christmas music and couldn't wait for the radio station to start playing it. This gave me permission to get out my CD's as well.

I have such a passion/obsession that I had to buy an iPod a few years ago because I couldn't carry around all of my Christmas CDs. As of this week I am up to almost 900 Christmas songs on my iTunes. I admit I have a problem, but what a problem to have.

Merry Christmas and sing loud for all to hear.