Tuesday, July 29, 2008

OUCH!

I've started working out this summer, in an attempt to lose weight and get in better shape. Five years ago, I lost 50 using Weight Watchers, but over the last three years, I've put most of that back on....UGH! Last year, was the worst for stress and frustration and I gained 25 pounds! Well, NO MORE.

Anyway, I started using the workouts from Body by Glamour. They are really good and I can customize them to fit my needs/problem areas. That first week, I was sore! But I've done really well so far; I work out three days a week and get in cardio three days a week. I feel really good!

I'm also back on Weight Watchers and am watching what I eat, counting my points and losing weight! YEA!

Here's where the OUCH comes in....I decided to push myself and complete the One Hundred Push Up Challenge....OMG! Yesterday was my first day and I'm ahurtin' today! But that's okay....I can't wait until I can drop and do 100 push ups!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go get 'em, sis!