Sunday, May 8, 2011

# 39 -- When Gifted Kids Don't Have All the Answers

I read this for a book study this semester. I needed to do something to keep my gifted hours current and the 6 hours I got from the class keeps me up-to-date.

The book was easy to read and had lots of great information. Most things were focused on the gifted kids in the classroom and dealt with not only the students, but the way the teachers can improve their teaching of gifted kids as well. I thought it was good stuff and wish I had read it when I was still in the classroom. It's something I will have my daughter read since she's about to go off to college to begin her studies to become a teacher.

One of the things I did get from the book that I will be using in my library are some rules that were mentioned for older students.

No comments: