Sunday, May 29, 2011

# 45 & # 46 -- Survivor in Death and Visions in Death


The last two books I've finished recently have been more in the J.D. Robb "in Death" series. Survivor in Death is actually the first of her books I ever picked up. There was an audio copy in our local library, I was getting ready to take a road trip somewhere, and decided to try it out. I immediately fell in love with the characters and wanted to listen to everything Robb has written. The good thing about her stories....there are so many of them, I can re-listen after awhile because I can't remember "who done it."

Visions in Death is a little different. I thought I'd read all the books before beginning again, but realized that this in another one I had missed. This is the one where Dallas shares her past with Peabody. I'd always wondered when and how that happened because in the earlier books you know Peabody is in the dark as far as Dallas' history is concerned and then in the later books she know and references what happened. It was nice to finally fill in that part of the story.

As with all the J.D. Robb books, I love them!

No comments: