Wednesday, March 2, 2011

# 25 -- Happily Ever After

I just recently found out that Amazon gives away different Kindle titles for free. It's not always the same book, and the list changes often, so if you went to pick this title it might not be $0.00 now. I got it for free, however, and loved it!

It's a Christian fiction novel (the 1st in a series) and I really enjoyed it. Cute story, neat characters, interesting setting. I'll be looking for the others in this series.

In the past, I've thought that if the books were "free" they might not be very good, but I'm not finding that to be true with the digital editions. Barnes and Noble and Borders give away free titles as well. Makes it nice to have several titles waiting on me that I didn't have to pay for. One of my friends said, "I feel rich when I have 4 or 5 titles waiting for me." I would totally agree!

No comments: