Sunday, March 20, 2011

# 31 -- Treachery in Death

I LOVE J.D. ROBB! Okay, I know it's Nora Roberts and honestly, I've never read anything else she's written except the J. D. Robb books, but maybe that will change.

I love her writings about Detective Eve Dallas and have read ALL 32 books she's written in the series! I've mostly listened to them via my iPod because the woman who narrates them, Susan Ericksen, is AMAZING! She does all the voices and you believe there are different people speaking when she goes from character to character.

I'm going to branch out and read some Nora Roberts and I think I'll look into some of the other books that Susan Ericksen has narrated as well. Both should be enjoyable!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Confession: I kinda have a crush on Susan Ericksen's Roarke voice :)