Sunday, April 24, 2011

# 36 -- Size 12 is Not Fat

We've got a lot of Meg Cabot's books in our high school library. I've been looking at them for years, have heard her speak at different conferences, and know the young girls love her stuff. I've never read anything she's written. I know....I'm a horrible librarian!

Okay, not really...actually, when I was in the elementary school she hadn't yet published her pre-teen novels and when I got to the high school there were a lot of books to read. But I ran across this one at my daughter's high school library (which doubles as the public library as well) and thought I would give it a chance.

Very enjoyable and worth the time! I listened to it on the way to Austin for the Texas Library Association Annual Convention and really liked it. I plan to read the rest of them soon!

No comments: