Sunday, April 24, 2011

This is not an excuse....only an explanation!

I haven't posted anything in a month. I hate that, because I was really doing well at the beginning of the year. HOWEVER....I got strep throat, a sinus infection and bronchitis ALL AT THE SAME TIME over Spring Break....go me! I felt horrible and didn't read for almost two weeks!

When we came back to school after Spring Break, I send my computer to the "shop" for an upgrade and had to backup all my files onto a flash drive. My reading Excel sheet was one of those files so I couldn't access it for a few days and THEN I misplaced the flash drive. I know, I know....don't even get me started....

Anyway, that's what it's been like for the last month. Just crazy stuff happening, and me not getting my posts done. But now, I'm back! I've got my list caught up and I'm going to try to get all caught up here in the next day or so....hope I haven't completely lost you! :)

On, and BTW.....HAPPY EASTER!

No comments: