Tuesday, January 4, 2011

# 3 -- The Help

I can't tell you how much I love this book! I've now read it twice (once in print and once via audio) and it was just as good the second time around. I found the audio book very entertaining due to the quality of the reading and the different voices that help keep the story-line separate.

Kathryn Stockett
did an exceptional job writing this book, and I am happy to learn that it is going to be a movie later this year. If you haven't read it yet, make sure to put it on your list and read it soon!

3 comments:

Mamalibearian said...

I have mixed feelings about a movie... Loved the book, but not so sure about a movie. Just saying...

Librarianmarn said...

I feel the same way...it will have to be done WELL!

maryw said...

I hope Emma Stone can pull it off!