Saturday, August 6, 2011

# 60 -- Think of a Numb3r

I'm not sure I would have picked up Think of a Numb3r by John Verdon, if it hadn't been available from the digital library I was browsing. I had just recently purchased a Nook and wanted to load some books for our trip to Hawaii. I was on the waiting list for several of my favorite authors, but wasn't having much luck finding anything that interested me.

When I came across this title, it reminded me of another couple of books I've read (just because of the number 3 in the middle of the word) and it made me take a second look. It sounded good and it was! Really interesting plot and full of suspense and mystery. I enjoyed it!

By the way, the cover made me get this book, and I'm NOT ashamed to say that I DO judge books by their covers. Sad, but true.

No comments: