Saturday, August 13, 2011

# 66 -- My Nest isn't Empty, It Just Has More Closet Space

I see Lisa Scottoline's name in the library and in the bookstores where I browse, but I've only read two of her books before this. Interestingly enough, all the books I've "read" have been audio.

This book, My Next Isn't Empty, It Just Has More Closet Space, came to me via Audible. I was looking at books on sale (I think) and saw this one. My daughter is about to go off to college, so it caught my eye and I bought it. It was GREAT!

Scottoline has a wonderful way of writing about her life as if you are sitting and talking to her over a cup of coffee. There were times that I almost had to pull the car over because I was laughing so hard. I plan on reading her other book that is similar to this one (Why My Third Husband Will Be a Dog) and her mysteries as well. I'm a total fan now! I feel like we would be "besties" if we ever met! :)



No comments: