Saturday, August 6, 2011

# 61 -- Size 14 Is Not Fat Either

Meg Cabot is AWESOME! I will confess that I have never read anything of her's before the Heather Wells Mysteries, even though I was an elementary librarian. My daughter read some of the Princess Diaries series and some of her older series as well. I listened to what she had to say about it and knew it was good based on her information and the buzz from other girls in my school.

After I heard Meg Cabot speak at the Texas Library Association Conference, I knew I had to read something for myself and was so happy to hear she had a series that was more grown up. I picked up the Size 12 Is Not Fat and listened to it in my car on a trip. Loved it! Then got to listen to this one in my car again...loved it too!

Meg has such a way of capturing how we "girls" feel about certain things and Heather is so funny! Can't wait to keep reading the series. I also plan on reading some of her other "older" books as well!

No comments: