Monday, October 22, 2007

Avatars -- Thing #3

Okay, the Avatar thing hasn't been that easy. The ones I've seen have been cute. My daughter has one on her Yahoo! page and made one for me, but during this activity I haven't been able to make it work. Very frustrating! I don't know if it is trying to work at school that is causing the problem, or that so many of us are trying to do it all at the same time. I'll keep trying and may have to do it at home to get it to work. I'll let you know how it worked out when I actually get one!

Three hours later.....I finally got my Avatar up and running. Boy is she cute! I WISH I had the nerve to die my hair green! Maybe when I retire! HA! Building the Avatar was so much fun. Now I know why my daughter spends hours changing her clothes and hairstyles on her Avatar. You spend way too much time playing around with all this fun stuff!

1 comment:

mmw said...

As Doug Johnson commented on my blog when I was learning these "things," "You can never spend too much time playing, only too much time working."