Monday, October 22, 2007

One Step At a Time -- Thing #1

Wow! I am so excited about learning what it means to be Web 2.0 savvy! I can't wait to get my hands dirty and see what cool things are out there on the Web for all of us to experience. This might even make talking to my teenager more interesting, especially if I can "teach" her something she doesn't know about the tools available out there.

Okay, maybe that won't happen, but I can share things with her and understand where she is coming from when she talks to her friends. I might even get to use her new digital camera and load photos of us when we explore Flickr.

There are so many sites out there to keep up with, I'm glad we will have some time to play and experience each of them on our own schedule. And though I'm a little nervous about "blogging," I better get to it so my younger brother doesn't "out-do" me in that department. So far, so good. . .the set up has been easy, now I just have to keep up with it!

Away we go!

1 comment:

Tim Walker said...

In the words of David Letterman: "Remember folks, this is only an exhibition, not a competition, so please -- no wagering."

;)