Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sandbox Wiki -- Thing #16

Two ideas I added to the sandbox wiki dealt with image generators (Mackey license plate) and the podcasts (SAT words).

Working with wikis is so easy. If you're afraid, don't be. It's just like working on a Word document or similar file. There is nothing to it. That's what I appreciate....making it work for everyone without having to learn a new "language."

I like the idea of having a place where students and/or teachers can come together and work on a single idea AND having a site where I can go to get ideas and share what I'm doing as well.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Are you posting your podcasts on Power Media Plus?

Librarianmarn said...

Yes, well, I've published ONE, but I haven't had the energy to do another one yet. I would like to, but being gone 1/2 day is putting a kink in being able to do extra things with the students. I hate that!