Friday, December 10, 2010

New Start BEFORE the New Year!


I've said it before, but this time I MEAN it!

I'm going to change a lot of things in the New Year, but I'm using the holidays as my spring board. One of the changes I'm going to make is adding blogging to my reading goal this year. No, I'm not going to read more blogs (I already have a long list I subscribe to), but rather blog ABOUT what I'm reading.

The suggestion came from several people who heard about my goal of reading 100 books in 2010. At this moment, I am about to finish #97, am half way through #98, and am 2/3 the way into #99. Having said that, I talk about the number of books I've read, but rarely have the time to discuss WHAT I'm reading. That is what I plan to use my blog for from now on.

So, if you want to go along on this ride with me, and possibly find something YOU might like to read, check back and see what's next.

Photo by moriza, and used under the Creative Commons license.

1 comment:

Mamalibearian said...

I'm going along for the ride! I'm keeping track of what I'm reading on my blog, too. I even gave you credit without naming names. I feel like I must read close to 100 books every year, but I've never kept track. You've inspired me! Keep it up! Then check out my blog, too.
mamalibearian.blogspot.com