Friday, December 31, 2010

Thank You 2010!

Thanks to a great 2010; I set a goal to read 100 books and got 110 instead! For 2011, I've set some new goals....111 books, lose weight, get in shape, keep blogging, and minimize the clutter in my home office.

One of the ways I'm going to de-clutter is to post my books on the book swap for goodreads. I really like the site a lot and if you are a reader, you should take a look at it. Not only can I list the books I've read or want to read, but I can swap books with other book lovers and only pay the price for shipping. I look forward to swapping some of my books to free up space and clean out that room!
my read shelf:
Marnie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

I'm in the middle of two books right now that will carry over to 2011. I could have finished another book, but my husband complained that all I had done this holiday is READ! I didn't read much the last two days, but will make that up easily.

Happy New Year! Happy Reading in 2011!

1 comment:

Mamalibearian said...

You have inspired me to read and post about my books, too. thanks for that! Sometimes we just need a little nudge and sometimes we need a slap in the face, but whatever it is, thanks for getting me going on this! I look forward to what you reading about your reading this year!