Monday, December 27, 2010

Number 108 -- Literary Tattoos

You may not be like me, but I like tattoos! I don't know why exactly, but I find them beautiful and fascinating. I have one (it's Opus reading a book, which I got after I received my Masters of Library Science in 2004), and to the chagrin of my husband, I would like several more! (My husband spent 35 years in the military and has ZERO tattoos!)

My daughter bought this book for me this Christmas. It is filled with tattoos based on literary themes, quotes and book illustrations. If you like literature, or tattoos, or both, it's a wonderful book to look through. The stories that go along with some of the tattoos are very interesting, too!

2 comments:

TabbyCat said...

We tattooed librarians are a rare sect of the profession...rare as in jewels!

Librarianmarn said...

I totally agree! People seem so shocked when I tell them I have a tattoo.