Monday, December 13, 2010

Number 99 -- Mistletoe Murder


Everyone needs a guilty pleasure. I've said before that I'm not big on the cheesy romance novels (if you are, I don't judge -- just not for me). However, I love a cheesy mystery. And I don't use the term "cheesy" with disdain....I LOVE it! It's a total guilty pleasure!

Mistletoe Murder is the first in the Lucy Stone Mysteries set in Maine. This one obviously takes place around Christmas and is full of twists and turns. Set in a delightful town, I look forward to reading more of Leslie Meier's books. She has 17 other Lucy Stone novels around specials days on the calendar. Check out the website Stop You're Killing Me to see the whole collection.

BTW, Stop You're Killing Me is a great site to make sure you haven't missed the next book in your favorite series, or find a new series you might like to read.

No comments: